Wednesday 25 August 2010

Review; Urban Decay NYC Book of Shadows vol.III Rockstar

Rockstar (Limited Edition NYC BoS shade!)

urban decay NYC Book of shadows vol.III Rockstar

This is a blackened plum colour, a very dark red based purple. I didn't expect to like this much as it wouldn't normally be a colour I'd jump for, but after trying it I really like it, because it is such a warm colour it really brought out the blue in my eyes, and the colour is so rich it was really nice to wear! I'd say the purple in this black-ish colour is more obvious and dominant over the black, unlike Loaded which looked more green dominated in the pan but turned out more black with a little flash of green. I like the colour to be dominant and for the black just to be the undertone and so this colour suits me a lot better! The consistency is the nice smooth and pigmented one that I tend to blab about with urban decay.

Urban Decay NYC BoS Rockstar
The liner is Ransom 24/7 liner from this palette.

No comments: