Monday 23 August 2010

Review; Urban Decay NYC Book of Shadows vol.III Bordello

Bordello (Limited Edition NYC BoS shade!)

urban decay NYC Book of shadows vol.III Bordello

This shade is a purple more on the pink side in the pan, it appears to be more of a shimmer, however when applied it goes on an almost nude light purple, it isn't a strong colour on the lid. It also has quite a bit of glitter as I experienced some fall out which I find standard for glitter Urban Decay shadows, and this to me is a negative, noone likes glitter that isn't supposed to be there all over their face. The colour is unusual and very nice, if it wasn't for the glitter I'd say it would be very work safe as it doesn't stand out a whole lot, but it adds a bit of colour.

Urban Decay NYC BoS Bordello & Ransom
I used the purple 24/7 liner "Ransom" that came with the palette for the waterline and lower lashline.

No comments: