Monday 9 August 2010

Review; Too Faced Smoky Eye Kit "Fashion Look"

Smoky Eye Kit
too faced smoky eye kit inside

Fashion Look
Too Faced Smoky Eye Kit Fashion

As I mentioned in my last review, the looks on these Too Faced look cards are all very similar, so I made this look a lot bigger and blended it a lot more to make it look more smoky since it didn't look all that smoky following the cards. The Wicked Green and Midnight are a lot darker and less bright on the skin then then in the pans however they are very smooth and pigmented, however Sugar Cookie was too dark on my skin tone to be a highlight (I am very pale). Overall I find Wicked Green and Midnight a nice colour match, it is a very different type of smoky eye, and it's nice to get away from the usual black and grey.

Too faced Smoky Eye Kit Too Faced Smoky Eye Kit

No comments: