Wednesday 4 August 2010

Review; Illamasqua Liar Lipstick

Liar Lipstick

Illamasqua Lipstick Liar

I don't like this as much as I thought I would. It is described by illamasqua a "petal pink" however it is a very nude colour. If I had to compare it to MAC I would say it is a matte glittery VG Gaga. It isn't supposed to be matte however it is so dry on the lips that there is no way it can't be, it made all the lines on my lips stand out, so I would definitely have to use a gloss with this. I also had to really work it on to get the colour to show up. The glitter is more obvious on the lips then in the tube, and I feel the glitter adds to the dryness of the lipstick. It is described as a shimmer, but it is not shimmery like Nubile is, it doesn't add shine, it is just particles of glitter. The packaging is the only cool thing about this product. If I paid full price I would be so gutted!

Illamasqua Liar

No comments: