Tuesday 28 September 2010

Review; The Urban Decay Deluxe Palette

Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow palette
Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow palette

This is a super palette! The minimal but shiny packaging, is a nice touch, however the velvetty cover is bound to get dirty, but I love the silver and purple colour scheme. The colours on their own are quite expensive, however all together in the palette it makes them a lot more affordable and more travel friendly. The sponge applicators to me are pretty useless, however with the sponge applicators and the mini primer potion this will make it perfect for travel for some people since the palette is also slim and light. However I don't use the primer potion either so to me I just need the palette.

These are definitely the best of Urban Decay shadows. These are lovely unique shades and are super soft, pigmented and smooth. The colour selection is a brilliant mix, and I don't know how I went without it since now I take it on travels with me over my other palettes! I can't really think of any cons with this palette, it is a shame they don't have another palette with the remaining deluxe shadows that are not in this one!

Urban Decay Deluxe palette swatches

No comments: