Tuesday 5 October 2010

Venomous Villains, too limited?

The title is pretty self explanatory! It was only online in the UK for a matter of hours and the nail varnishes, beauty powders, blushes and a couple of lip glosses/lipsticks were gone! I'm glad I got in early and was able to get the stuff I wanted.

Considering it went online earlier then expected, and the email saying it was available only came today, it makes it so weird that a lot of it sold out yesterday. I just accidently happened to click the wrong bookmark and ended up on the MAC website when I found it! So for it to be sold out when it wasn't even expected to be online means that a whole lot of people have missed out until it hits shops, and even then they will have to be early!

So were you clicking on the site everyday to see if it was online? Did you get everything you wanted? And do you think that these products are just too limited, and that they should make more so everyone gets a chance to buy what they want?

I can't wait for my goodies to arrive! :D

No comments: