Monday 4 October 2010

Review; GOSH Holographic Nail Varnish

Gosh Holographic Nail Varnish

I missed out on the Chanel Holographic AND the China Glaze "OMG" holographic collection, and considering I love holographic things I was very sadface about that! So, when I saw this in Superdrug I was at the till in seconds buying it!

I never expected it to be fantastic since it was only £4.99, but actually it is really good, it isn't as glossy as Chanel or China Glaze, but the holographic effect is just as fantastic. It didn't take all that long to dry, however it needed about 2-3 coats to get it opaque and even as the first coat goes on very patchy and uneven. You can tell whether it is dry or not as when it is wet it appears glossy and shiny, however when it is dry it appears more matte, so it saves you having to guess if it's dry or not.

When it is a little darker, say dim lighting or dusk outside the nail varnish looks more silver without a lot of the holographic colours coming through, however in bright light and day light it really pops and the colours shine through so lovely! I'm not sure how it works, but it just does! I love wearing this, it is definitely one of my favourites.

Gosh Holographic

No comments: