Thursday 7 October 2010

Review; MAC Venomous Villains My Dark Magic Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo

MAC Venomous Villains Malificent My Dark Magic

This is a beautiful mineralize eyeshadow duo, and if I am honest I bought it because it looked so cute, but also because I have wanted to try mineralize eyeshadow for a while now. But is it as nice as it looks?

Well the smaller part of the duo is black based with lilac swirls and blue-based purple glitter, however when applied it looks more black with purple glitter. It is still a lovely colour, but the lilac doesn't come through when applied. The bigger part of the duo is black based with fuschia swirls and glitter, however when applied it looks brown based with red-based purple glitter, so overall comes across as a plum colour. I think this mineralize duo is my favourite out of this and She Who Dares, which I will also review, as the colours come through really strong on the skin, and it is very smooth to apply in comparison.

The colour doesn't really translate on your skin how it appears in the pan, however the colours are pigmented, it is very and glittery, so if that's your bag, the go bag yourself one :]


MAC Venomous Villains Malificent My Dark Magic

MAC Venomous Villains My Dark Magic swatch

No comments: