Friday 5 February 2010

Review: No 7 Cleanse and Care Make-up remover


This is available only at Boots stores.

I have a love hate relationship with this product. I find it wipes off eyeshadow and eyeliner in seconds, however to get all the difficult to remove bits of mascara near the roots of the lash I find it takes a little longer. A little bit of product goes a long way but the pump you use to get the product out of the bottle is awful, it squirts everywhere, so the pump is a gonna, I just take it off when I need to use it! It makes my skin a little greasy though it appears to soak in or at least just disappears somewhere. It makes my skin a little red however it doesn't feel sore or irritated. It doesn't hurt your eye if you accidently get some in it, it just made my vision a little blurry (I wear contacts so don't know if that makes a difference?)

I will award this product 3/5 because it does it's job and well, but has a couple of drawbacks and would be nice if it was a little cheaper considering those drawbacks.

No comments: