Sunday 5 June 2011

Nubar 2010

nubar 2010

This is my first flakie nail varnish, and my first Nubar purchase! So I was waiting by my letter box for this to come very impatiently!

I love this polish, it dried pretty quickly, and it gave a better coverage then I thought it would, the flakies weren't too sparse. On my swatch I did use about 3 coats, and as you can see it is totally packed with flakies.

The iridescence is beautiful, depending where the lights hit, it shows up green, red, yellow and orange. Over black polish it looks beautiful, the colours really pop. Unfortunately, my black polish (Barry M) chipped really quickly, so the swatch isn't the best!

This was the same price as China Glaze which I find very affordable, so I will definitely be buying Nubar from here on in! I can't wait to use this over other colours to see how it appears, no doubt I will post them here when I do :]

nubar 2010 swatch 1

nubar 2010 swatch 2

No comments: