Tuesday 27 July 2010

Review; OPI Summer Flutter "Catch Me In Your Net"

OPI Catch Me In Your Net.

OPI Summer Flutter

OPI Summer Flutter Catch Me In Your Net

This is beautiful blue nail varnish with green glitter, together it makes it look like a teal, but more green when the light hits the glitter. This is a lovely colour and a really nice formula. The glitter is not too chunky like the Alice in Wonderland ones so it doesn't chip as easily, and it has a very glassy finish. It is also very pigmented, I think I used 3 coats, but you could easily just use 2. This is a gorgeous colour for summer and I love the duochrome nature of it, but whether it was worth the price tag is personal opinion, and I personally find it a little steep in price, so I always buy the mini packs for £11-15 (I got mine £12.98 from Sally's) to test the polishes before I commit to buying a full bottle! And as a warning when I took this off the colour died the skin around my nail and it was a pain in the bum to get it off, just something to consider when removing it!

OPI Summer Flutter Catch Me In Your Net swatch

OPI catch me in your net detailed pic

No comments: