Friday 14 October 2011

Laura's Look Book - Konad Nail Art - Blue & Silver Swirls

I've not done some Konad in a while, so since I have some time off I thought I'd get to it :]

nail art look

Products used;

Calvin Klein Indigo Blue,
China Glaze Devotion,
BM plate 19

I have been dying to use a China Glaze Romantique polish for some nail art since the swatches I did in my review of the collection. I used one of my favourites from the new bunch of Calvin Klein polishes I bought as a base too, so really it was 2 birds 1 stone :] It came out OK, but the BM plate design is quite skinny, so I found it hard to cover my entire nail (and I have small nails too), so the designs are harder to use then the Konads where the design is bigger and therefore it's easier to cover the whole nail with the design. With this bm design I had to do a bit of patching up at the sides, hopefully it isn't too noticeable. Either wau I think the design is nice and I like this colour combo :]

No comments: