Monday 23 August 2010

Review; Urban Decay NYC Book of Shadows vol.III Loaded

Loaded (Limited Edition NYC BoS shade!)
urban decay NYC Book of shadows vol.III Loaded

This, in the pan, looks like a deep dark green/teal, like a shimmery MAC Plumage, however on the lid it appears more light black/grey, shot through with a bit of green shimmer. I still love the colour and it will make a smokey eye a little more unique and colourful but I would be lying if I didn't say I wasn't disappointed! It also needed a few applications of colour to get it to show up properly. This just wasn't what I expected. On the upside there was little fallout and no glitter fallout! So if you were expecting a dark green/teal colour, then think again this is predominantly black/grey looking in real life. It is still a nice and unusual colour, but it is a little deceptive looking in the pan.

Urban Decay NYC BoS Loaded
Lower lashline is one light application of the same eyeshadow.

No comments: